White Stone Flower Pots
Transform and reuse your Heritage Dips pots with these White Stone flower pots; a classy but simple addition to match any home décor. They would also make the loveliest Mother’s Day gift!
We love seeing how you get crafty with our Terracotta Pots so don’t forget to tag us on social media #ChrisDips.
You will need:
- White Spray Paint – make sure it includes a primer, or alternatively purchase this separately.
- Disposable gloves
- Adhesive glue pen
- White small white stones
- Flower plants of choice, e.g. chrysanthemums
- Wear the disposable gloves. In a well ventilated area, ideally outside, lay down the newspaper and spray the Heritage pot evenly in a smooth, horizontal motion, about 20cm away from the pot.
- Once dry, apply the adhesive glue pen in the pattern you desire the stones to be in, such as swirls or lines.
- Let dry ideally overnight or for 6 hours.
- Use the dirt from the flower planters and fill pot with dirt and plant the flower in it.