1. Acceptance of Rules by Participation: If you participate in this Competition you are deemed to have accepted these Rules.
2. Eligibility: The Competition is open only to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or more at the date of entry and who otherwise meet the Rules’ requirements. Employees of the Promoter, their subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers and advertising/promotion agencies and their respective immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children and each of their respective spouses) and household members (whether or not related) of those employees are ineligible to enter.
3. Competition Period: The Competition begins at AEST 12 midnight 4 August 2018 and ends at 11:59pm AEST Sunday, 7 October 2018. Email entries submitted before or after the Competition Period will be ineligible.
4. How to Enter: To enter the Competition, you must, in the Competition Period, sign up to Chris’ eNewsletter at chrisdips.com.au by completing the following:
i. Visit chrisdips.com.au
ii. Submit an entry by signing up to Chris’ eNewsletter by adding your personal email; and
5. Limit: Each entrant may submit up to 1 email address in the Competition Period. Entries received from any person exceeding that limit will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will also be void.
6. Competition Selection: There will be 1 winner randomly selected after the end of the Competition Period and will occur at the Promoter’s business premises. All valid email entries received will be added to Chris’ eNewletter Database for further communication. The Promoter will notify the winner within 3 business days of the winner’s selection via the email address the winner supplied. The winner will also be announced on the Promoter’s Instagram account at @chris.aus
8. Potential Winner Requirements: A winner must submit to the Promoter their email address as part of a valid entry. First name, last name, email address and postal address will be required from the winner in order to redeem the prize.
9. Prize: 1 valid email entry submitted in the Competition Period, randomly selected after the Competition ends, will win 2 Weekend Adult 2 Day Lift Tickets including return Ski Tube travel for two from Bullocks Flat to and from the resort valued at AUD$663 to be used at Perisher Resort valid until 6 October 2019. Any ancillary costs to redeem the Weekend Adult 2 Day Lift Tickets and return travel on the Ski Tube for two are not included. Any unused balance of the 2 Weekend Adult 2 Day Lift Tickets and Ski Tube tickets will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the 2 Weekend Adult 2 Day Lift Tickets and Ski Tube tickets are subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Weekend Adult 2 Day Lift Ticket. The 2 Weekend Adult 2 Day Lift Tickets and Ski Tube Tickets are subject to availability and winners must use the 2 Weekend Adult 2 Day Lift Tickets and Ski Tube Tickets by 6 October 2019. The prize (or any unused portion of the prize) is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
10. Unclaimed Prizes: If a winner fails to claim a prize by email by 4:00pm AEST, on Monday, 22 October 2018, that person will be deemed to have forfeited the right to any prize. There will be no re-judging and, if that the prize is unclaimed, no replacement winner will be chosen.
Other General Rules
11. The Promoter may, at any time, verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Rules, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any time will not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. If the prize is inaccessible, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
14. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition must be directed to the Promoter, and not to Perisher.
15. Entrants agree they are fully responsible for any materials they submit in the Competition including email, name, state. The Promoter will not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may reject or decline to hold or consider in the Competition any Information that breaches these Rules. Entrants warrant and agree that:-
(a) they will not submit any Information that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property rights, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable regarding race, religion, origin or gender, or otherwise unsuitable to retain;
(b) their Information will not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person;
(c) they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Information;
(d) the Information is their personal information and/or they have obtained full prior consent from any person they are entering on their behalf, and the Information does not infringe the rights of any third party;
(e) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, information, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems; and
(f) Without limiting any other terms, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice if they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration to promote this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products supplied by the Promoter.
17. Nothing in these Rules limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees or statutory implied warranties or similar statutory consumer protection rights, whether provided under Federal or State legislation in any of the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or connected with or related to, one or more of:
(a) the Competition
(b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s
(c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(d) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(e) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Rules;
(f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(g) use of a prize.
18. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documents as and in the form the Promoter may require and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including a legal release and indemnity form.