We have relaunched our iconic Heritage range!
This July we will re-release our Chris’ Heritage Dips and Desserts range with new look packaging.
New Look. Same Taste!
New photography showcases both the fresh ingredients used in the dips and desserts along with featuring stronger blue tones. The range retains our signature, high-quality European terracotta pots.
The Heritage Savoury range includes:
- Blue Cheese, Fig & Pistachio: Capturing the exotic, sweet flavours of figs with the finest quality in soft blue cheese, the fresh ingredients are folded with pistachios to complement the flavoursome dip. Light green in colour, this tantalising option is irresistible when presented on a blue and white Greek style platter with fresh figs or candied quince, teamed with a rich red wine or Sangiovese.
- Goat Cheese & Black Truffle:The delicate and slightly tart goat’s cheese flavour is ideally complemented by the rich black truffle pieces, combining to create a truly decadent dip. Enclosed with a sachet of black pepper to garnish, this dip pairs well with seasonal winter fruits such as figs and red grapes.
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramalised Onion:This delectable vintage Cheddar and Caramelised Onion dip provides a balance of sweet and savoury with delicious flavours of vintage cheddar followed by the balsamic glazed sweetness of caramelised onion. An ideal pairing to a glass of Prosecco or sparkling burgundy, served alongside finely sliced green apple, fresh fennel and grissini.
The Heritage Dessert range includes:
- Madagascan Vanilla Crème Brulée: This French style vanilla custard dish is silky smooth in texture and flecked with pure vanilla bean, an ideal sweet finish to any meal. Sold in heat-proof terracotta pots, the sachet of sugar included can be sprinkled on top and crystalised with a kitchen blow torch, creating a layer of crunch.
- Passionfruit Crème Brulée :An egg custard with a creamy, smooth texture, this crème brûlée is enhanced with the tangy flavour of passionfruit. The enclosed sachet of sugar garnish should be sprinkled on top and crystalised using a kitchen blow torch, resulting in a dark sugar crust and the sweet ‘crack’ crème brûlée is known for.
- Madagascan Vanilla Panna Cotta: This light Greek-style yoghurt Panna Cotta has a delicate vanilla flavour. Served chilled in hand-made, reusable terracotta pots, the crunchy butterscotch sachet should be sprinkled on top before serving for added texture.
Next month we will have some exciting news to share with you; a new flavour to be added to our Heritage Savoury range – stay tuned!