Warm Pear Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1⁄2 a tub of Chris’ Heritage Blue Cheese, Fig & Pistachio Dip
- 2 pears, sliced thick
- 3 cups of washed rocket
- 1⁄2 a cup of walnuts
- Spray a griddle pan with olive oil and grill your pears until tender (if you don’t have a grilled, this would also work on the BBQ or under a grill).
- While the pears grill, toast your walnuts in a dry pan on low heat, being careful not to burn. It should take 5-8 minutes.
- On a serving board or plate, arrange your rocket to cover evenly.
- Top with your pears.
- Mix your Blue Cheese, Fig & Pistachio dip with a tablespoon of water. Stir well, and pop in the microwave for 30 seconds to warm through.
- Drizzle your dip mix over the rocket and pears, and finish sprinkled with toasted walnuts.