Tzatziki Potato Salad
- 600g desiree potatoes, skin on
- ½ cup Chris’ Traditional Tzatziki dip
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 1 tbsp finely diced dill
- 1-2 tbsp whole egg mayonnaise (optional)
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- Salt and Pepper
- Slice potatoes in half and then each half into quarters. Place potatoes in a pot of cold water on the stove and bring it to boil over medium high-heat. Once the water is boiling, reduce to low-medium heat and allow to simmer uncovered for 8-10 minutes – the potatoes are ready when you can pierce them with a fork easily.
- Drain the potatoes and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Whilst waiting for the potatoes to cool down, bring a small pot of water to boil on the stove and add the peas. Cook for two minutes before draining the peas in a colander. Place the colander under a running tap of cold water briefly to cool the peas down and stop the cooking process.
- Once the potatoes have cooled down, place them in a bowl with the drained peas, Tzatziki dip, dill and mayonnaise (if using) before gently mixing everything together. Season with salt and pepper and gently mix again.
- Refrigerate the salad till chilled. Just before serving, sprinkle with lemon zest.