Sweet Potato Toasts
- 1 large sweet potato
- Dip of choice – we used Chris’ Festivale Southern Smashed Avocado & Fetta Dip,
- Toppings of choice – red cabbage and toasted almonds
- Slice the sweet potato lengthwise into ¼ inch thick slices
- Place the sweet potato slices in a toaster on high for about 5 minutes or until cooked through. You may need to toast multiple times depending on the length of your toaster settings.
- Top with desired toppings and enjoy! Sweet potato toast slices can be stored in an airtight glass container for up to 1 week.