Spicy salami olive and spinach pasta
Another Sunday night quickie for the whole family in less than 15 minutes.
- 400g spaghetti or pasta of your choice.
- 1 200g tub Chris’ Three Olive Dip
- 200g salami cut finely and shredded
- 2 large garlic cloves crushed
- 1 large handful of washed spinach leaves chopped roughly
- 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes or one small red chilli finely sliced
- ½ cup of Kalamata olives
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cook the pasta following the manufacturers instructions. Drain and reserve a little of the pasta cooking water. Using a large frying pan or sauté pan, fry the salami until it becomes crispy. Add the garlic and chilli flakes and cook for a further 1 minute until fragrant. Add the hot cooked pasta, three olive dip and the spinach, stir till wilted. Check seasoning and serve immediately.