Spicy Mexican Tostadas with Corn, Chilli & Lime
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 Chris’ Festivale Corn, Chilli & Lime Mexican Inspired Dip
- 8 small tortillas or tostada shells store-bought
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 200g of kidney or mixed beans
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 corn cob
- 1 green chilli, sliced
- Small handful of red cabbage shredded
- Small handful of coriander
- 1 lime, cut into wedges to serve
- Optional – aioli to finish
- To make the tostadas, preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Brush each side of the tortilla with olive oil and place on baking sheet. Bake in oven for 5 – 7 minutes until crisp. Leave to cool slightly.
- Top tostadas with Chris’ Festivale Corn, Chilli & Lime Mexican Inspired Dip, beans, avocado, corn, chilli and red cabbage.
- Finish with a sprinkling of coriander and aioli (optional) and serve with wedges of fresh lime.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by Lisa Eats World