Spicy Hommus & Sweet Potato Tarts
- Chris’ Traditional Hommus Dip
- 1 cup of leftover mashed sweet potato (or roast 1 large sweet potato in the oven, whole, for 60-90 mins. Peel, and mash).
- 12 pre-made mini tart cases
- 1 large brown onion, finely sliced
- 3 red chillies, finely sliced.
- A pinch of mixed spice (optional)
- In a non-stick fry pan, fry the sliced onion in a little olive oil until caramelised.
- Stir a pinch of mixed spice through your mashed sweet potato and, using a teaspoon, half fill your mini tart cases with the potato mash.
- Top the potato mash with a dollop of Hommus Dip.
- Carefully place a few sliced on onion curled up to a side of the tart.
- Sprinkle with chilli slices (as much or as little as you like), and serve!
- Can be served warm or cold.
Recipes by Natalie Zee / Healthy Natty for Chris’ Dips.