Spicy Capsicum Pasta Salad
Serves; 4 as a side dish or 2 as a meal
- 100g / half a tub of Chris’ Spicy Capsicum Dip
- 250g of dry pasta shapes (we used shells)
- 2 whole red capsicums, halved and deseeded
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp of greek feta cheese
- Cook the pasta in salted water until al dente – rinse under cold water once complete.
- While the pasta is cooking, put the capsicum skin-side up under a grill for 10 minutes or until charred. Peel off the charred skin and finely slice.
- Mix the dip with 2-3 tablespoons of water to thin it out.
- Drain the pasta, mix through the thinned dip and half the capsicum.
- Serve topped with the remaining capsicum, spring onion and feta.