Simple Spring Antipasto Board
- 1 Pot of Chris’ Heritage Vintage Cheddar and Caramelised Onion Dip
- 2 celery stalks, cut into pieces
- 1⁄2 a piece of camembert cheese, cut into wedges
- 10 – 12 crackers or mini toasts
- 1⁄2 an avocado
- 1⁄2 a tsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 punnet of blueberries
- 6 Medjool dates
- A small piece of tasty cheese (you could use blue cheese instead)
- A handful of walnuts
- A handful of macadamias
- 3-4 slices of smoked salmon
- 1 small orange, peeled and finely sliced
- 1⁄4 of a fennel bulb, finely sliced (+ top leaves)
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- Slit the dates and remove the pip.
- Cut little wedges from the tasty cheese and slide one piece into each of the dates.
- To make the orange and fennel salad, lay the fennel on the board and top with oranges and fennel leaves, then drizzle with 1 teaspoon of olive
- Dress the half avocado by filling with the other teaspoon of olive oil, balsamic vinegar and a sprinkle of salt.
- Serve all together on a large board and enjoy!