Spring Onion & Salmon Blinis
Makes 16 Blinis
- 1 200g Tub of Chris’ Spring Onion Dip
- 3⁄4 of a cup of wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 egg
- 200g of smoked salmon
- Fresh chives & lemon wedges, to garnish
- Remove smoked salmon from the packet and tear into smallish pieces. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix 100g / half the tub of your spring onion dip with your egg, wholemeal flour and 1⁄2 a cup of water.
- Heat a large non-stick fry pan over medium heat (spray with a little oil if you’re nervous of sticking)
- Drop half the batter in soup-spoon sizes portions into the pan. Just like pancakes, flip as they start to bubble on top.
- Cook the other side until golden, remove from heat and repeat with the remainder of the batter.
- Serve topped with dollops of spring onion dip, your smoked salmon, chopped fresh chives & a squeeze of lemon juice.
Recipe by Natalie Zee / Healthy Natty