Chorizo Mini-Dogs with Capsicum Slaw
Crunchy bread filled with our Homestyle Spicy Capsicum Dip and other morsels make for a delicious and quick lunch or snack!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 heaped tbsp of Chris’ Homestyle Spicy Capsicum Dip
- 4 mini rolls or half a French stick cut into 4
- 1 large chorizo sausage cut into 12 pieces (on an angle)
- 1 cup of finely sliced red and yellow capsicum
- 1 tbsp feta cheese
- Parsley leaves, to serve
- Cut the rolls down the centre length ways and almost in half, leaving the last part attached to create a hot dog roll. Set aside.
- In a small, non-stick fry pan, fry the chorizo, turning regularly, until golden. Remove from the pan and set aside. 3. Add the capsicums to the pan and toss for 2-3 minutes in the chorizo oils or until they start to char.
- Remove the capsicum from the heat and immediately stir through Chris’ Homestyle Spicy Capsicum Dip.
- To serve, fill the mini rolls with warm capsicum slaw and chorizo, before topping with crumbled feta and parsley. Serve warm.
Recipe by Healthy Natty.