Mexican Grilled Corn with Spicy Capsicum Sauce
- 4 cobs of corn, husk and silk removed
- 3 tbsp organic butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Chris’ Traditional Spicy Capsicum dip
- 1 tbsp freshly- squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 tsp ground chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, plus extra, for serving
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika, plus extra, for serving
- 1/2 tbsp fine chopped fresh coriander
- 3-4 tbsp grated grana padano cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil, then carefully lower in the four corn cobs. Cover and reduce heat to low, and simmer for five minutes.
- In the meantime, whisk together the dip, lime juice, ground chilli powder, sea salt and smoked paprika until smooth. Transfer to the corner of a small zip- loc bag and snip the tip off so that you can use it as a makeshift piping bag.
- When the corn is ready, drain well and then brush with melted butter.
- Heat a char- grill frying pan over high heat until smoking hot.
- Cook the corn cobs on the char- grill, turning constantly until all sides have char marks.
- When ready to serve, transfer the corn cobs to a platter and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt. Pipe over the spicy capsicum sauce, then sprinkle with chopped coriander and grated grana padano cheese. Enjoy.