Mediterranean Spinach and Fetta Pinwheels
Treat your guests to these morsels of goodness filled with our Mediterranean Tirokafteri Spicy Fetta Dip!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 Chris’ Mediterranean Tirokafteri Spicy Fetta Dip
- 2 puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 600g spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200g feta, crumbled
- 1 egg, slightly whisked
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Heat olive oil in a frying pan then add the spinach and cook for 1 minute stirring occasionally until wilted.
- Spread a layer of Chris’ Mediterranean Tirokafteri Spicy Fetta Dip on flat puff pastry and top with spinach, feta and salt and pepper.
- Starting at the short end of the pastry, roll the pastry up as tightly as possible then cut the roll into slices and place them on baking paper on an oven tray with the layers exposed.
- Brush each pinwheel with egg wash and bake in the oven for 12 – 15 minutes until puffed and golden.
- Serve warm with extra dip if required.