Mason Jar Potato Salad
- 1 tub of Chris’ Traditional Cheese and Chive Dip
- 2.5 tablespoons water
- 1/2 boiled potato
- 1 boiled egg
- Cos Lettuce
- 1/2 corn cob charred or steamed
- Red onion
- Spring onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large jar
- In a bowl combine the dip with water until you get a dressing consistency, pour into the bottom of the jar.
- Top with boiled potato then finely sliced lettuce, corn, thinly sliced onion, dill and spring onion.
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on top.
- When ready to eat pour into a bowl and stir up.
If you are taking this away and want to eat it in the jar make sure you leave some space so you can stir up the ingredients in the jar.
This recipe was created for us by @PlateGotAte