Lemon Tzatziki Fettucine with Soft Egg
- 50g fettucine (gluten-free if intolerant)
- 1/4 cup Chris’ Traditional Tzatziki dip
- 1 tbsp freshly- squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4- 1/2 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh rocket leaves, washed and dried
- 1 free- range egg
- Sea salt and freshly- cracked pepper, extra
- Fill one medium- sized saucepan and one small saucepan with water and bring both to the rolling boil over high heat.
- Slowly lower the pasta into the medium- sized saucepan of water, add a pinch of salt, cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 6-12 minutes, or as per packaging’s instructions.
- In the meantime, use a spoon to lower the egg into the boiling water of the small saucepan. Cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for 6 minutes, then drain, refresh under cold water and carefully peel.
- Whisk together the dip, lemon juice and sea salt. Set aside.
- When the pasta is ready, drain well then transfer to a bowl. Add 3 tbsp of dip mixture and toss well. Transfer to a serving plate. Top with rocket leaves, soft- boiled egg and cracked pepper. Serve with remaining dip mixture to the side, if desired.