- 250g lamb mince
- ½ cup cooked bulgar
- 2 tbs cumin
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbs ground coriander
- salt and pepper to season
- ½ cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 cup Chris’ Traditional Greek Yoghurt
- 1 heaped tbs Chris’ Traditional Spicy Capsicum Dip
- Place everying except yoghurt and dip in a bowl, and combine with your hands very well.
- Make equal sized kofta until all mixture is used.
- Place all kofta into a large non-stick pan and cook on medium heat until browned and cooked through, turning occasionally. You won’t need to add oil, there’s enough fat from the lamb.
While they are cooking, combine dip and yoghurt in a bowl, then serve the kofta while hot and spoon over the yoghurt sauce. Top with extra parsley if you like and enjoy.