Guacamole Poke Bowl
- 500g sashimi salmon, diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3 green onions, white parts thinly sliced
- Brown rice, as per instructions
- 1 cucumber
- 4 radishes
- 1 tub Chris’ Guacamole, 200g
- 2 carrots
- Black sesame seeds
- Make a batch of steamed brown rice, according to the package
- Next, in a medium size bowl, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, ginger, garlic and green onions. Stir well to combine, then add salmon to bowl and marinate for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- With a vegetable peeler, peel thin, long ribbons of cucumber. Then thinly slice, or mandolin, the radishes.
- Lastly, peel the carrots, then cut into 1-inch long, thin matchsticks.
- Serve the salmon on top of the brown rice and top with sesame seeds to create a salmon poke.
- Then, place the cucumber, radish, carrots and Chris’ Guacamole in the bowl with the salmon poke.
- Serve and enjoy!