Grilled Lemon Dijon Chicken Skewers
This simple and fresh marinade will make your chicken skewers juicy and full of flavour, especially drizzled with Chris’ Heritage Goat Cheese & Black Truffle Dip.
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp Chris’ Greek Yogurt
- 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp fresh oregano (or 2 tsp dry)
- 1 tsp salt
- Pepper, to taste
- 4 (900g) chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 red onion, quartered and layers separated
- 10 wooden skewers (soaked for 20 minutes in water)
- 1 Chris’ Heritage Goats Cheese & Black Truffle Dip
- To serve: lemon wedges, vegetables of choice
- Combine garlic, oil, Dijon mustard, Chris’ Greek Style Yogurt, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Marinate the chicken in the bowl overnight.
- Thread the chicken and onion layers onto the skewers.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Spray grill lightly with oil and grill about 5 minutes on each side, or until the center is no longer pink.
- Whisk 3 tbsp of the dip with water until it is a sauce consistency and drizzle over the skewers and choice of vegetables. Serve with fresh lemon wedges and Chris’ Heritage Goat Cheese & Black Truffle dip on the side.