Goat Cheese & Black Truffle Potato Pizza
- 1 medium size potato, finely sliced
- 1 pre-made pizza base
- 1 bunch of thyme
- 1 tbsp of slivered almonds
- 1 tsp of honey
- Spray olive oil for cooking
- Black pepper, to taste
- Set your oven to 200c
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spray with olive oil.
- Lay your potato on the tray and arrange 1⁄2 your thyme in between.
- Spray the potato and thyme with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 200c for 5-7 minutes or until golden before turning and cooking for a further 4-5 minutes.
- Once the potato is cooked, remove from the oven.
- Spread the pizza base with 1 tbsp of Chris’ Heritage Goats Cheese & Black Truffle Dip.
- Top with potato slices and oven-baked thyme.
- Cook at 200c for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges of the pizza start to go golden.
- Meanwhile, mix your extra 2 x tbsp. of Heritage Goats Cheese & Black Truffle dip with 1-2 tbsp of warm water in a glass. Stir vigorously until a smooth sauce is formed.
- Once the pizza is cooked, remove from the oven and serve drizzled with the sauce, the tsp of honey, extra fresh thyme, black pepper and slivered almonds
Recipe by Healthy Natty for Chris’ Dips.