French Onion Chicken Bites
- 2 boneless and skinless chicken breast fillets
- 1/3 cup Chris’ French Onion Dip
- 1.5 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- Vegetable oil
- Sauce of your choice (Eg: Honey mustard, Sweet Chilli or Tomato sauce)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cut chicken into approximately 5cm pieces. Place Chris’ French Onion dip into a medium sized bowl and add chicken pieces. Toss the chicken to lightly coat with dip.
- Place a wire rack on top of a baking tray lined with baking paper. Brush the wire rack all over with vegetable oil.
- To crumb the chicken, place panko crumbs in one shallow bowl and lightly beat an egg in another shallow bowl. Take each piece of chicken and dip it in the egg first before coating with the breadcrumbs. Place on the wire rack and repeat with the other chicken pieces.
- Bake chicken in oven for 7-9 minutes each side. Don’t over bake the chicken as it will dry out. If the chicken is just cooked but not browned, turn on the oven grill function for a few minutes to brown the chicken bites. Serve warm with dipping sauce.
Recipe by Feed Me Ichi for Chris’ Dips.