Curried Sweet Potato Salad
This salad is made healthy thanks to sweet potato, but creamy with our yoghurt!
Serves 4-6 as a side
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup of Chris’ Greek Style Natural Yoghurt
- 500g of sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 500g of white potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup of green beans, cut in half
- 1⁄2 of a cup of spring onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tsp of curry powder
- 1⁄2 a tsp of salt
- 3 tsp of grated brown onion
- 3 tsp of lemon juice
- Green chilli, to serve (optional)
1. Firstly, cook all the potatoes in boiling water, adding the green beans 2 minutes before removing from the heat.
2. Once cooked drain and set aside to cool (you can do this the day before).
4. To serve, mix the dressing through the potatoes and top with spring onion and chilli if desired. Enjoy!
3. To make the dressing, combine Chris’ Greek Yoghurt, olive oil, curry powder, salt, onion and lemon juice in a jar and