Creamy Olive, Prosciutto & Pea Orecchiette
- 1/3 of a cup of Chris’ Homestyle Three Olive Dip
- 180g of Orecchiette
- 50g (4-5 slices) of good quality prosciutto, roughly chopped
- ¾ of a cup of frozen peas
- ¼ of a cup of cooking cream
- Cook the orecchiette in well salted water for 10-12 minutes until al dante (or as per packet instructions).
- Add the peas to the orecchiette 6 minutes into the cooking.
- Meanwhile, bring a non-stick fry pan to a medium heat and cook the prosciutto pieces until crisp.
- When the pasta is ready, drain and return to the pot on the lowest heat.
- Add the Chris’ Three Olive Dip and cream. Stir on a low heat for 60-90 seconds are until the cream slightly thickens.
- Serve immediately with the crisp prosciutto on top, and a side of crusty bread with extra Chris’ Three Olive Dip!
Recipe created by Natalie Zee / nataliezee.com for Chris’