Creamy Avocado, Almond and Prosciutto Pasta
- Cook spaghetti as per packet instructions in well salted water
- While the spaghetti cooks, toast the almonds & prosciutto in a dry pan until the prosciutto is crispy & the almonds golden. Be careful not to burn.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked, drain, reserving half a cup of the cooking water. Set aside for a moment.
- In the spaghetti pot, add the Chris’ Avocado Dip and the milk. Stir on a low heat until well combined.
- Add the spaghetti into the avocado mixture, with as much of the reserved pasta water as you need to ensure an even coat and nice, thin sauce (without being too watery!)
- Serve the pasta topped with the almonds & prosciutto, and some cracked black pepper.
Recipes by Natalie Zee / Healthy Natty for Chris’ Dips.