- Chris’ Traditional Hommus Dip
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon Smokey Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Tumeric
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Herbs (we used Dill, Mint, Coriander and Spring Onion)
- Red Onion
- Pita Bread
- Dice the chicken breast and pop into a zip lock bag. Add the spices and olive oil and mix until the chicken is well coated. Skewer onto sticks.
- Heat a griddle pan or BBQ and cook chicken skewers.
- On a pita bread spread out Chris’ Hommus Dip, add chicken and your choice of herbs and some red onion. Season to taste.
- Serve with lemon wedges