Chicken and Avocado Rice Paper Rolls
- 8 round 26cm rice papers
- 1 cucumber, sliced finely
- 1 carrot, sliced finely
- ¼ small red cabbage, sliced finely
- 2 cups cooked/leftover chicken
- 1 tub Chris’ Traditional Avocado Dip
- Soak each rice paper in warm water as per packet instructions and lay on a damp tea towel.
- Place equal portions of cucumber, carrot, cabbage and chicken into each rice paper and tightly roll each one, remembering to fold in the sides.
- Serve with Chris’ Traditional Avocado Dip to dunk into!