Bread Sushi Rolls
An unexpected twist to get the conversation going.
Makes 27 rolls
Preparation time 30 mins
1 tub Chris’ Hommus Dip 200g
9 slices of wholemeal bread
- ½ small red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 30g Semi-dried tomato
- 30g Feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 Slices Ham
- 3 Swiss Cheese slices
- ¼ Cucumber, sliced into ribbons
- 60g Grilled Zucchini
- 60g Grilled Eggplant
- 30g Semi dried tomatoes, cut into stripes
- Take 3 slices of bread and remove crusts.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out each slice of bread to flatten slightly.
- Dollop a good spoonful of Chris’ Traditional Hommus on each of the slices of bread then arrange the spinach, slices of capsicum, semi dried tomatoes and fetta. Ensure to leave approx. 1-2cm of gap at the top of the bread.
- Roll up tightly and cut into 3 pieces.
- Place on a plate with a slightly damp paper towel over the top to help prevent from drying out.
- Repeat process for the additional two roll flavours and serve.