Boxing Day Green Eggs and Ham
- 2 slices leftover Christmas ham
- 1 tbs Chris’ Dips Avocado Dip
- 1 slice grainy bread, toasted
- 2 eggs
- Parsley and pepper to serve
- Whisk together eggs and dip very well. Pour into a pan and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- When you see the bottom of the eggs beginning to cook, carefully using a spatula, pull the cooked egg away from the pan and smooth back down again so the raw egg can now cook.
- Cook another 2-3 minutes then spoon your eggs onto your toast, layer with leftover Christmas ham and sprinkle with fresh pepper and parsley to serve.
Recipe created for Chris’ by Naturally Nutritious