Beetroot & Fetta Pinwheels
Satisfy the masses with only a handful of ingredients, including Chris’ Egyptian Beetroot Homestyle dip.
Makes 30-35 pieces
Prep: 30 mins
Cook: 20 mins
1 tub Chris’ Homestyle Egyptian Beetroot Dip 200g
2 sheets of frozen puff pastry
1 tbls fresh parsley, chopped
1 egg, beaten
Black and white sesame seeds for sprinkling
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
- Place 1 sheet of puff pastry on a clean board and allow to thaw until pliable.
- Spread half the Chris’ Traditional Egyptian Beetroot across the pastry leaving a 1cm gap on the top edge.
- Crumble half of the fetta over the top of the Egyptian Beetroot and sprinkle half of the parsley.
- Brush top edge of pastry with egg, then roll pastry up to form a pinwheel.
- Place in freezer for 10-15 minutes to allow to firm up.
- With a sharp knife cut into 1.5cm lengths and lay cut side facing up on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Repeat with second sheet of puff pastry.
- Brush tops of pinwheels lightly with egg and sprinkle mixed sesame seeds over the top.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden.