Avocado Egg Smash
A brunch essential made easy and breezy with our Traditional Avocado Dip!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes (to boil eggs)
- 2 tbsp of Chris’ Dips Traditional Avocado
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- 1⁄2 a teaspoon of chilli flakes
- 1⁄4 of a small lime
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Rocket and 2 slices of bread, to serve.
- Peel the eggs and place in a small bowl.
- Add the Avocado Dip, juice of 1⁄4 of a lime and the chilli flakes.
- Smash together with the back of a fork.
- Taste, and add salt if needed.
- Layer a few leaves of rocket onto sliced bread and top with avocado egg smash, extra chilli flakes and black pepper.
Recipe by Healthy Natty.