3 Ingredient Cauliflower Bake
Serves 4 as a side
- Spray a (approx.) 25x15cm baking dish with olive oil.
- Place the cauliflower in a saucepan, fill with water and bring to the boil.
- Allow to boil for 2-3 minutes or until just tender, then drain.
- Return the cauliflower to the pan and stir through Chris’ French Onion Dip and half the cheese.
- Pour the cauliflower mix into the baking dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Place under the grill for 4-5 minutes or until the cheese is gold and bubbling.
- Serve garnished with fresh rosemary or thyme, and a sprinkle of black pepper.
Recipe by Healthy Natty for Chris’ Dips.