DIY Pin Cushion
Our DIY Pin Cushion is a great gift idea for Mother’s Day.
- Empty Heritage Terracotta Pots
- 20cm of fabric (per cushion)
- ‘Hobby Fill’ stuffing or fluff from an old cushion insert
- Small Needle
- Thread (any colour)
- Craft Glue
- Cut 2 circles of fabric (per cushion) 15cm in diameter.
- Hand stitch them together around the circumference, approx. .5cm from the edge of the fabric. *Be sure to leave 2cm gap between the first and last stitches to make room for stuffing
- Stuff very tightly with stuffing/fluff
- Stitch up the hole
- Using craft glue, glue around inside of empty terracotta pot
- Stuff the cushion inside the pot
- Let dry for 30mins
Posted in: Re-Using The Terracotta PotsTagged: chris dips, craft, diy, eat love share, gift idea, heritage dips, terracotta pots