Easter Entertaining with Chyka Keebaugh
Guest post by Chyka Keebaugh
With a proud Greek heritage spanning more than 35 years, Chris’ Heritage dips are perfect to serve guests this weekend as we celebrate Orthodox Easter.
Creating an Easter-themed grazing platter for when friends pop over for a drink could not be simpler with Australian owned and made Chris’ Heritage Dip range.
We all know it’s the weekend of entertaining, so let’s make sure we all have something delicious to serve our guests.
A few steps will get you out of the kitchen and entertaining on the couch thanks to Chris’ Heritage terracotta serving pots and delicious flavours such as Vintage Cheddar & Caramlised Onion or Blue Cheese, Fig & Pistachio.
All you need to do is grab a wooden chopping board, select your four favourite flavours of dips, pita or Turkish bread, rosemary rock salt and a selection of crackers. Making your platter abundant with bread and crackers means you can really make the most of these delicious dips. And by adding a few eggs and nests to my wooden board, I was able to keep to my Easter theme, because you know I love everything to match!
Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
Once your dips are finished, don’t waste those ceramic pots there are plenty of ways to recycle them. These ideas I found from here which is full to the brim of inspirational recipes, what flavours are available and these handy tips on recycling your dip bowls…
- Paint them and use them as mini planters, for either succulents or cacti
- They are great pet food bowls for smaller animals
- Perfect pots for single size dishes, create your favourite bake or pie ahead of time and freeze for a simple mid-week meal.
- Paint your pots any colour you like and use the vessels for homemade candles. Or even float tea lights in them.
- Pots are microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe, making them perfect for pasta bakes!
- They make great hanging planters – very on trend!
- These terracotta pots are the perfect size to sit on the windowsill