- A Heritage Terracotta Pot
- Gold Spray Paint (outdoor paint)
- Decorative Stickers
- Rope, cut into 4 equal lengths (you’ll need to cut to the hanging length you desire, we’ve got to 60cm pieces)
- Succulent to plant in the pot (or plant of your choice)
- Drill drainage hole in the base of your terracotta pot
- Place the pot upside down on a drop sheet or some newspaper and spray with the gold spray paint until evenly covered. We suggest doing two coats.
- When dry, decorate the gold pot with your stickers. You may want to secure these with super glue if hanging your pot outdoors.
- Tie your four pieces of rope together at both ends. The bottom end should leave some excess rope free after the tie (see picture)
- Meanwhile, plant your favourite succulent into the pot, find a nice spot in your yard (that doesn’t get a huge amount of wind) and hang the rope.
- Place the pot carefully into the rope and enjoy your hard work!