Sweet Potato Crisps
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- Chris’ Fun-Sized Hommus and French Onion Dips
- Wash the potatoes but leave the skin on, slice very finely on a ‘v-slicer’ or mandolin.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius.
- Lay the slices on paper towel and sprinkle with salt and leave for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, blot potato really dry with paper towel and lay the potato onto a baking paper-lined oven tray – don’t overlap them. You may need to cook in batches or use two trays.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until crispy and golden. Remove from oven and leave on tray for 10 minutes until cold.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve with your favourite Chris’ Fun-Sized Snacks dip!
This recipe was created for us by Melanie @ Naturally Nutritious. You can find more of her recipes here.