Spicy Brown Rice Stuffed Capsicum
- 2 tbsp of Chris’ Traditional Spicy Capsicum Dip
- 1 Red Capsicum
- 1 single serve sachet of microwave brown rice
- 1/2 a cup of loosely packed baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp of corn kernels
- 1 tbsp of mozzarella or tasty cheese
- Cut the top off the capsicum and take out the seeds and white matter inside.
- Microwave the capsicum for 2 minutes on high, check, and microwave a further 1 minute if not yet tender (this will depend on the thickness of your capsicum)
- Once done, microwave your rice as per packet instructions.
- In a small bowl, mix the rice with Spicy Capsicum Dip, spinach and corn.
- Fill the capsicum with the rice mixture and top with tasty cheese.
- Place under the grill under the cheese is melting and bubbly.
- Serve with an extra dollop of Spicy Capsicum Dip.