Smoked Salmon and Asparagus Mini Frittatas
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup thickened cream
- 1 tbsp finely chopped dill
- 60g smoked salmon
- 6 asparagus spears, woody ends trimmed and parboiled
- 3 tbsp shredded mozzarella
- 3 tbsp shredded parmesan
- Butter for greasing
- 6 tsp Chris’ Traditional Corn Relish Dip
- 12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius (conventional oven). Grease one 6 hole, 1/2 cup capacity silicone muffin tray with butter and place on top of a metal baking tray for support.
- Chop asparagus spears into 2 cm pieces and divide between the muffin cups and top with roughly torn smoked salmon.
- Whisk together eggs, cream, dill in a 2-cup measuring cup and season with salt and pepper. Pour mixture and divide evenly between muffin cups. Top with mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes or till golden brown on top, making sure to rotate the tray halfway through baking.
- Whilst the frittatas are baking, assemble the tomato salad by tossing together tomatoes, parsley and olive oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once the frittatas are removed from the oven, allow to sit for a few minutes in the muffin tray before removing.
- Frittatas can be served warm or at room temperature – top with corn relish and serve with tomato salad.
This recipe was created for us by @FeedMeIchi