Savoury Pancakes with Spring Onion
- 3 spring onions, sliced finely
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- ¾ cup Chris’ Traditional Greek-Style Natural Yoghurt
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 cup peas
- Place everything except for peas and spring onions into a blender and process until smooth, pour into a bowl and add peas and spring onions. Stir through.
- Heat a pan on medium and ladle batter in equal sized pancakes.
- Flip after a few minutes when bubbles start to appear on the surface.
- Cook each side until golden brown.
- Repeat until all batter is cooked.
- Serve with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
Recipe created for Chris’ by Naturally Nutritious