Potato Rosti with Taramosalata
This potato rosti topped with our tasty Taramosalata Dip is perfect for lunch, dinner or brunch!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1⁄2 a tub of Chris’ Traditional Taramosalata Dip
- 2 large potatoes, washed
- 30gms of butter, melted
- 1⁄2 a cup of fresh ricotta
- Fresh dill sprigs, pine nuts and lemon wedges, to serve.
- First, boil the potatoes whole in boiling water for 10 minutes or until a skewer enters the edges easily, but struggles to go through the middle.
- Remove the potatoes from the stove and place in cold water.
- Once the potatoes have cooled, grate into a bowl and mix through the melted butter and a generous pinch of salt.
- Grease a medium size fry pan with a generous amount of spray olive oil.
- Fry heaped tablespoons of the potato mixture in batches on a medium-high heat, turning when golden (it should take 3-5 minutes each side). Be careful as you turn them, doing so with a wide spatula so they don’t break apart.
- Once the rosti are cooked, serve hot topped with dollops of Chris’ Traditional Taramosalata Dip, fresh ricotta, dill and pine nuts. They’re delicious with a generous grind of black pepper.
Recipes by Natalie Zee / Healthy Natty for Chris’ Dips.