- 500g lean beef mince
- 1/3 cup Chris’ Traditional Hommus Dip
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tbs onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Brioche buns
- Place mince, hommus, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper into a bowl and combine well with your hands.
- Portion out equal amounts of mince and shape them into a ball, set aside.
- Heat non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Place hamburger balls into pan and flatten with a spatula.
- Cook on each side for 7-8 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve on a bun with cheese, lettuce, onions, tomatoes and extra hommus.
Recipe created for Chris’ by Naturally Nutritious