Creamy Lemon Pasta with Smoked Salmon
This Creamy Lemon Pasta rivals boxed macaroni with it’s creamy, rich flavour, but with an infinitely fresher taste – lightened up with our Traditional Greek Yogurt and fresh zesty lemon. Add some smoked salmon for a flavour explosion!
Serves: 6 people
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 450g whole wheat linguine
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 cups Chris’ Traditional Greek Yogurt
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp fresh Dill, chopped, to serve
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add a tablespoon of olive oil. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large non-stick pan, melt butter over medium-low heat.
- Add in garlic and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Mix in lemon juice.
- Remove from heat, and whisk in greek yogurt, lemon zest, and salt to taste. Place back on low heat to warm.
- Mix through drained and cooked pasta and serve immediately with dill sprinkled on top.
This pasta can be kept for up to 3 days, however, it is much drier the next day. To reconstitute the pasta, simply stir in a bit of greek yogurt or butter and sprinkle a little salt.