Cherry Tomato, Chilli and Cheddar Pasta
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 large red chilli, sliced finely
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- Handful of rosemary sprigs, chopped finely
- Handful of thyme sprigs, chopped finely
- 300g fettuccine (or pasta of choice)
- 100g Chris’ Heritage Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Grated parmesan cheese (to serve)
- Pre-heat your over to 180 degrees celsius. Place your cherry tomatoes in a roasting pan, drizzle them with olive oil, top with 1/4 of your herbs and season well with salt and pepper. Roast them in the oven until soft
- In a frying pan, heat the rest of the oil over a low heat. Add the garlic and chilli and cook for 3 minutes, or until softened. Add the remainder of your herbs.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in boiling water following packet instructions. Drain, reserving 150ml of cooking water
- Remove the frying pan from the heat and stir in the Heritage Dip. Add the pasta to the pan with a splash of cooking water; this will give you a glossy sauce.
- Toss the pasta with the sauce, adding the reserved water to loosen it as required. Season to taste and serve with roasted cherry tomatoes and parmesan cheese on top