Berry Yoghurt Icy Poles
- 1½ cups Chris’ Greek Style Natural Yoghurt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mixed berries
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar or honey
- 4 wooden icy pole sticks or 4 plastic spoons
- 4 icy pol moulds
- aluminium foil
- Place the yoghurt, fruit (slightly thawed if using frozen) and honey into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into moulds, filling them 3/4 full. Cover the moulds with foil.
- Make slits in the centre of the foil covers and insert the icy pole sticks or plastic spoons. Put in the freezer for about 5 hours or until frozen solid.
- When frozen, dip the cups in cold water to loosen the icy poles then eat. Makes 4.
Tips: Use sweeter berries and reduce the amount of sweetener you use.