Baked Smoked Gouda Pasta Pots
- 3 tbsp of Chris’ Heritage Smoked Gouda and Roasted Almond Heritage Dip
- 1 free range egg
- 2 cups of cooked pasta (about 1 cup uncooked)
- 1 tsp of finely chopped rosemary
- 1 tbsp of slivered almonds
- 1 tbsp of grated gouda or mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and add back to the cooking pot with the egg, Chris’ Dip and half of your rosemary.
- Stir over very low heat until the dip thickens (about a minute).
- Meanwhile, add your slivered almonds to a dry pan and toast until lightly golden.
- Once the sauce in the pasta has thickened, remove from the heat and split into two ramekins (or Chris’ Heritage Dips terracotta pots!).
- Sprinkle with the cheese and place until the grill until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
- Top with the remaining rosemary and toasted almonds.