Anzac Caramel Cheesecakes
These creamy Anzac Caramel Cheesecakes are the ultimate sweet treat. Made with Chris’ Traditional Greek Yogurt and baked to perfection in our reusable Heritage Dips pots.
- 1 1/4 cups traditional rolled oats
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 75g butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 250g Chris’ Traditional Greek Yogurt
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- Optional: 12 Anzac Cookies for crumbling on top
- 60g butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 150C fan-forced. Grease the base of 6 empty Heritage pots.
- Combine rolled oats, flour and coconut in a bowl.
- Place butter, maple syrup and brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until melted and smooth. Stand for 2 minutes. Add to the oats mixture and combine well. Press mixture into the base of the pots, smoothing down.
- Using a food processor or an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, yogurt, sugar and vanilla until smooth and combined. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until just combined. Pour mixture evenly into each pot, then place in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until filling is just set (cake will wobble slightly in the centre). Cool at room temperature then refrigerate overnight.
- Caramel: Place butter, brown sugar and maple syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes or until smooth. Remove from heat. Cool for 20 minutes.
- Drizzle caramel over centre of cheesecake. Crumble Anzac cookies on top. Serve.